skip to main |
skip to sidebar
16 weeks: It's a girl!
Abby and I are going to have a baby girl! On Thursday, July 30th we had a scheduled appointment to check in on her at 16 weeks. The doctor counted all ten of her little fingers and all ten of her little toes! Her brain, heart, kidneys and spine are all very healthy! Abby and I are very thankful that God has blessed us with a baby girl. We're so glad Nana, Papa and Amber could be with us at the sonogram. Here are a couple of pictures of our precious baby girl:


Too cool!!
ReplyDeleteDave you are so special to me! The blog looks great, I love it!! You are doing such a great job! Our sweet baby girl is so blessed to have a daddy and a mommy that loves her so very very much!! I love you very, very much too!! Keep up the good work, I am proud of you!!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to hold you, sweet baby girl!!
ReplyDeleteNana and Papa