Saturday, November 28, 2009

Nursery Update

We had a great time spending Thanksgiving in Quitman with Abby's family! Maddie cooked up an awesome spread for us. We ate very well and watched a ton of football! Thank you Marty and Maddie for a wonderful Turkey Day!

Sydney's nursery is coming along nicely. We're taking our time with it and trying to get it perfect for her arrival. Nana and Aunt Melissa have really helped Abby and I get a vision for what we want the nursery to be. They are like decorating gurus! While I assembled the cr
ib, they took Abby out shopping and they all picked out some really great items for the nursery.






Nana and Papa came over this morning to hang the letters and curtains. It looks great and I really appreciate their help with that! Once we get a couple of more pieces of furniture we'll be ready to hang everything on the walls.





One of our guest bedrooms is currently being used as a staging area for Sydney's arsenal of baby items...


Sydney will be 34 weeks on Tuesday, December 1st! We've got a a few more scheduled doctor's appointments coming up. We'll keep everyone updated on any news on that front.

Abby is doing very well and has been experiencing the normal aches and general uncomfortableness that goes along with this stage of pregnancy. It is amazing to witness the bond these two have even though Sydney's still in the womb. I can't wait to be a part of it once Sydney is born!


1 comment:

  1. Lovin' it! Everything is looking great. I can't wait to see it in person in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete